Are these legit?

skoronesa

https://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-glass-marbles-by-marble-king-NOS-NIP-100-sealed-marbles-RARE/254100486295

Unfortunately "nos in the bag marbles" are everywhere on ebay with most of them being false. Some of the swirls remind me of jabos.

Also, long time no see guys ;)

s-l1600mk.jpg

Hiya. :wave2:

Even though it doesn't have the seam on the back that folks look for with older bags, it has appropriate marbles.  I don't know what exactly the bag should look like in the early 1950's.  But those are 1940's Alleys, which Berry Pink used to fill his bags in the early 1950's after he  bought the Alley plant and turned it into the Marble King company.  But before he developed Marble King's signature style.  

I'll go look for an ad which might show them. 

Well thats cool. I will post pics of a lot I am currently bidding on when it ends. It is also a "nos" bag of marbles which I do think are legit but for the price I want them regardless because they look nice. I kinda will be bummed if they are legit because then I wont want to open them to play with.

The mesh and plastic bags with the Marble King header is some of the last ones which are yet easy to find. They can be filled with Alley swirls from his St.Marys location, or Peltier or actual Marble King marbles.  Most were filled by Berry Pink who wanted to be known as the MARBLE KING. Some of the plastic ones were also likely filled by actual Marble King Co.

The Vitro All Red bag is another common or easy to find bag. There are still several Vitro bags that are easy to find, Cat Eye, Conqueror, All Red. Some of the Vitro bags are rare to find, Whities, Blackies, Yellow Jackets, Cellophane bags, etc. 

Bags of marbles can be tricky. Many fake and fantasy bags have been available for years and still are. The Bogard Co. even stapled their own bag header over top of the original Heaton bag header, with original Heaton marbles. Bags can help identify some marbles, they can help date some marbles. But they also can cause lots of confusion.  

Whelp, they should be here tuesday so we will see how good they are, I will post pics.

I bought a bunch of stone marbles from china so in a couple months I will post pics lolz.

I have a bunch of panels cut for another panel bag. I think I will sew it up and put as many of my stone marbles as can fit in it. I told my 8 year old we need to get back into playing more. I know my 5 year old wants to play.

I believe some were filled and with these marbles before Marble King was a company. I also believe that some of these were filled at Marble King while it was a company. Some were filled after Marble King bought everything from Alley.  

So I got that bag or all reds a couple days ago. They are really nice, pretty mint.

Check out these: ebay.com/itm/382720056867

I made the guy an offer of 4$ and included a note about them being jabos. I wonder if he will accept my offer lolz