Pink seamed - glass? Handmade?

Rocki

Yesterday my friend called and said her mom had a jar of marbles for sale at her garage sale.  I ran over and got the marbles, most I can ID I think.  A combo of handmade, machine made - all vintage in my opinion. 

The ones that have me stumped are these pink, white, and one light blue - they feel like they are lighter weight marbles with an odd surface, a Stripe or seam  all the way around like they were 2 halves seamed together. They don’t feel like glass but they are  hard.  There is light blue one but I am not sure the blue is the same thing.  There are pink ones and whitish color ones. I am posting the marbles from the jar laid out on a board - feel free to holler out if you see something that looks like it deserves to be identified.  But what are the pink and white almost plastic feeling marbles?  
https://photos.app.goo.gl/84kZUFdPJKr9bvQu5

I am having problems getting photos to upload - hopefully the link is working. 

3EE80513-9D70-4ACA-A9A4-72E4933BB47E.jpeg

DFEB12F6-36F8-4D89-AB48-8F543334276D.jpeg

Brilliant idea. Thanks.

They do not float and indeed make a clink when the go into the glass.  Thanks to the suggestion, the water seems to have cleaned a film off or something because I didn’t notice before but they are just loaded with iridescent patterns or flakes and I discovered that there are darker pink threads or stripes in at least 2 of the pink ones. 

They are still lighter weight than an average marble but they do sink. Mysterious. 

image.jpg

image.jpg