DAS 2019

Steph

I just got some nice marble mail to post pictures of.  Figured I'd start a new thread for new Dave McCullough marbles since the last thread got really long.

I'll start with the Northern Lights Tank Wash from 4/13/19.  So glittery in the sunlight, which of course I didn't capture.  Take my word for it. 

5vEm56y.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

If I'm not careful I won't get caught up with 2019 before 2020!  Here's another.  

June 7, 2019.  Alley Silverbacks.  

gCJhwDb.jpg

Intriguing name.  I've sent a note to Dave to ask what the story behind these is.  

Edit: got my answer.  Items made from silver were added to the glass.  Also Alley cullet was used.  If you find a marble from this run with black aventurine, that's a sign you might have one with silver also.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Oh no ... I am so behind again.   Several missing runs which I need to add in but I won't let that stop me from posting this  Holiday 2019 run, the last of the year.

Bright lights do amazing things with these.  I used a flash here.  Sun was already gone when I got the mail and I'll be at work over the weekend, and I just didn't want to wait for the next sunshine opportunity.  So I used the flash and it brought out colors I hadn't seen  in my lamplit living room.   There's a mist of lutz on several.  

rNb8QYo.jpg