Peltier Pine Needles gallery

stephenb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi here is my Pine Needle 

killer bunch you got Stephen yours must glow under UV to ? 

cool frosted Pine Needle Dave ,would be nice to see other Frosted Pine Needles or are they that rare that not many collectors got them ? thx 

590C1E84-7681-40A8-9FFE-D52BA82713AF.jpeg

5CE225C7-DB90-48E1-B8E3-7A3A2D94A014.jpeg

43D74D09-7262-47B0-9AC4-FFDC4214159C.jpeg

E232B25F-B9A3-4DAE-809C-ADEAFF54B382.jpeg

A3E906A9-1FEB-47C0-B084-E9A2985F4027.jpeg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dave 13 said:

yours must glow under UV ?

I do not think so---I will have to do some digging on this subject---I say no for now--who knows--I backlight them all, I do not UV them all. Interesting if they do.

Thanks and Marble--On!!

Well I did some digging---nice tip Dave13--I found two that glow quite nicely--really nicely😁.

You know, just looking at them you would never think of any UV reaction--they are just a very nice deep white---no clues in hand at all.

Thanks again!!

Marble--On!!

43 minutes ago, akroorka said:

Well I did some digging---nice tip Dave13--I found two that glow quite nicely--really nicely😁.

You know, just looking at them you would never think of any UV reaction--they are just a very nice deep white---no clues in hand at all.

Thanks again!!

Marble--On!!

Your welcome Art ,i’m happy the info helped ,yes the deep white makes me think of batch glass, i found that mine glowed by accident ,i was looking at a blue Akro to see if it glows and it was in the same tray ,like you said you would not think it would have a UV reaction just looking at it in hand .