Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Tommy said:

Akro Friday 👏. So fun

20210122_185254.jpg

20210122_185329.jpg

20210122_114230.jpg

That blue base quad twist is crazy :confused-smileys-327: nice assortment Tommy only 999, 999,999 colors to go to half way. I'll be posting on Saturday this round, a little slow on the draw, burning my candle at 3 ends right now!!! By the way "Nice Mibs" B)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Chad G. said:

Some may be repeats, all ace base, no ades here

298 a.PNG

297.PNG

298.PNG

303.PNG

Goo grief, I just posted blue egg yolk ace and one of the egg yolk oxes, sorry folks I have new mibs just don't know how to download them !! Hopefully sometime tomorrow I can pop my fresh ones in here, I'm as tired of waiting as you are.

10 hours ago, Tommy said:

Oxblood assortment for your enjoyment 👏 through in a cork sense its a corky day lol.

20210212_104135.jpg

You know the ones on the bottom on either side of the lifesaver cork in the center aren't oxblood right :dunno: ?? Oh!! by the way, nice milky ( second row from  L ), limeade ox and especially like the egg yolk ( good coverage ) :thup: Wish I would have had a kick start like yours Tommy, "excellent mibs"

13 hours ago, Chad G. said:

You know the ones on the bottom on either side of the lifesaver cork in the center aren't oxblood right :dunno: ?? Oh!! by the way, nice milky ( second row from  L ), limeade ox and especially like the egg yolk ( good coverage ) :thup: Wish I would have had a kick start like yours Tommy, "excellent mibs"

Lol yeah.  I just like that deep red on that yellow 😃 patch mib .and the other one didn't photograph well .its like a wispy light red and yellow. . Cooler in hand like most .

LOVE seeing all this Akro :confetti: and Bruce, that Green Shooter Auger, awesome! I've found it pretty difficult to find larger Spirals and/or Onyx.

I'm a little late to the Akro Friday party, but here's one of my new ones 

5/8"

OrangeCobaltGreen_5_8.jpg

3 hours ago, disco005 said:

LOVE seeing all this Akro :confetti: and Bruce, that Green Shooter Auger, awesome! I've found it pretty difficult to find larger Spirals and/or Onyx.

I'm a little late to the Akro Friday party, but here's one of my new ones 

5/8"

OrangeCobaltGreen_5_8.jpg

Love it when you can see the striations and flow in the glass( top R ) my new pix are coming I have to wait for them to fossilize first. " Thanks for the great pix " Better late than never !! seems I am getting quite well acquainted with this position.

3 hours ago, Ric said:

This is a good looking group, Bill. A lot of Akro's patches are underrated IMO.

and alot of those came from 1 area. grab-grab-grab .... :banana006:...:music-rocker-001: