Vitro talk

PROrtiz212

I got these with my last batch of marbles. They are all Vitro's but the color combinations are ones I don't have. 1 is nice with the red and green. 2,3,4 are the same amber glass with the colors lavender and blue. 5 amber glass with white and blue with a green streak. 6 is nice I like the red in the black at top. 7 unique colors grey and white and black. 8 nice black and blue and grey with white streaks at each end. 9 an all red with depth in the line in the middle with nice swirl on the blue. 10 another all red but only has shine on one end maybe at one time it was in water? 11 a nice all blackie with nice depth in the middle line. 12 nice five color one blue green orange and white and black. If any of these have a special name let me know. Thanks for looking. 

PicsArt_10-09-02.21.31.jpg

PicsArt_10-09-02.21.50.jpg

PicsArt_10-09-02.22.11.jpg

PicsArt_10-09-02.22.29.jpg

PicsArt_10-09-02.22.49.jpg

PicsArt_10-09-02.23.08.jpg

20191009_142406.jpg

PicsArt_10-09-02.20.40.jpg

PicsArt_10-09-02.20.57.jpg

PicsArt_10-09-02.21.15.jpg

#12 is a Tiger Eye.

#6 is a Conqueror

#9 and 10 are All-Reds.

#12 I think could be an unusual blackline All-Red.  I'm pretty sure that I've seen them with a white patch on the end where we expect a colored patch.   So that's my thought on that one. 

I think #2 through 5 are in the Conqueror family.   Get confirmation.

I wish I knew more about #1.  I have some and have never been quite sure what to call them ... or even which decade they might be from.

Yeah my guesses for all of them were spit on thats good news. 7 N 8 are some nice colorings. 1 is a nice one hey here you go don't laugh hear me out since its a reddish orange blending into green we can temporary call it a ( carrot and  celery) well what do you think lol. I got a couple of those on 11 they all have depth in them. So does the all red and blue the white has depth to it that lights up nicely. Thanks