Glow and tell

I just looked up Jackson marbles. Looks like they’re rare, but as anyone on here can testify I can’t identify marbles. 😝

Can you clue me in? Is it the green and white shooter?

Edit: Block says Jackson only came in 5/8, so I guess it’s not the shooter. 

Edited by Spherophile

Correct any shooter size Jackson is very rare. Jackson never had a 3/4 or larger machine. There has been maybe 6 shooters found. They are flukes oversize, not normal production. The Jackson in your group is the Crème White base with red/orange swirl. Far right side  Jackson and Champion are about the only two companies that made a white base and red swirl that glows. The dirty white or crème white base is Vitrolite cullet. This certain color Vitrolite cullet is what glows. Jackson also used it with one of their blue colors. It is always a dirty or creme white, not bright tor normal white. The Champions white base and red swirl that glow have a slight green tint to the white base. Easy to tell apart in hand. The two white bases are definite different. If it is white base red/orange swirl that glows, it is most likely Jackson or Champion.  Davis also used the same Vitrolite crème cullet that glows. But odds are very high against finding many Davis marbles. As 90-95% of all their production went to Puerto Rico.