Jump to content

Swirl ID with a tracer?

Recommended Posts

When I think of "tracer" and marbles, I think of a Peltier Tracer.   But can't call the police on you for calling that a tracer ... it's a descriptive word.

I'm not sure if collectors have a particular word for it. Maybe someone else will know.

P.s., I would just call it a Transparent Swirl.  It's really hard to figure out which WV swirl company (or possibly Alox in Missouri) made them.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...