These too

Robwell

As noted on other thread, just sticking with "transparent swirl".

Unless "peach" is really jumping out at you, then I'd stick with "amber".  That's a good catch-all.  Hard to be sure from a monitor about what color it is in the stand-alone images.  Maybe a group shot with some other distinctive colors could get a different color name from someone else.

OK thanks. Amber would rightly apply I believe. Is CAC that only made peach...somethings? Only one manufacturer attributes to the color peach used in ? Swirls? I can't remember,... One manufacturer peach...once u see it, easily recognized is in stilled in my memory... I know enough to know nothing but I know! Lol! This is great isn't it!? Super fun!

That's a really good attitude, but I had something else in mind.  I was thinking about CAC transparent swirls ... swirls being different from slags.  And CAC being famous for slags but also having some swirls.

When I see transparent swirls I usually call them West Virginia swirls, because that's what the odds say.  

@mibstified posted some a long long time ago .... lots of colors here, including peach ... these didn't actually come from the dirt in front of his eyes but they came with a lot of other CACs and so ... well, have a look

https://marbleconnection.com/topic/7815-cac-trans-swirls