Robwell

These too

Slag potential on top.  

Another transparent swirl on bottom.

Here some more pics also. Maybe they will help. Yes I'm thinking slag would you call that amber, peach, honey? First thought was gold...?

CAM00026-1.jpg

CAM00028-1.jpg

CAM00018-1.jpg

As noted on other thread, just sticking with "transparent swirl".

Unless "peach" is really jumping out at you, then I'd stick with "amber".  That's a good catch-all.  Hard to be sure from a monitor about what color it is in the stand-alone images.  Maybe a group shot with some other distinctive colors could get a different color name from someone else.

OK thanks. Amber would rightly apply I believe. Is CAC that only made peach...somethings? Only one manufacturer attributes to the color peach used in ? Swirls? I can't remember,... One manufacturer peach...once u see it, easily recognized is in stilled in my memory... I know enough to know nothing but I know! Lol! This is great isn't it!? Super fun!

:) ... "peach slag" is what folks keep hoping for ... but CAC does have some transparent swirls also  ... which I wouldn't want to ID unless I knew they came out of CAC dirt.

I hear you. I was mainly thought processing out loud. You cant use gold because Lutz and peach attrbutes to CAC. I guess it does look like ambers on a vehicle and yes that's a good catch all, amber. Thank you.

That's a really good attitude, but I had something else in mind.  I was thinking about CAC transparent swirls ... swirls being different from slags.  And CAC being famous for slags but also having some swirls.

When I see transparent swirls I usually call them West Virginia swirls, because that's what the odds say.  

@mibstified posted some a long long time ago .... lots of colors here, including peach ... these didn't actually come from the dirt in front of his eyes but they came with a lot of other CACs and so ... well, have a look

https://marbleconnection.com/topic/7815-cac-trans-swirls

So, I still don't know who all did peach in slag or in swirl.  I guess I was just processing thought out loud too.