Gold aventurine Master Marble; 63/64"; Whaddya think?

rockgardenplants

At that size, in sunlight shades, I have to consider Vacor Sunset. 

But I don't want me saying "Vacor" to take the shine off the "wow".  Because (a) I'm far from certain and (b) wow! 

These are my Vacor Sunsets ... 

6AbnntE.jpg

I will add some more info... On each of the poles, the typical Master Marble "seams" with "eye lashes" are easily visible.

Then again I can see similar "seams" at the poles in the photo Steph has above this reply.  Steph, are there "eye lashes" at the poles on the Vacor Sunsets?

Sheesh... what's a person to do? Not jumping to an ID is certainly one of the things I need to do.

Thanks for the info. G'night everyone!

There is what is known as gold lutz which is a type of man made gold color aventurine.  Might be the pictures but all I see or the majority of what I see is seedy glass or gas/air bubbles. They look round to me. Most aventurine particles are different shapes flat or pointed, not round. Aventurine is opaque, not transparent. A  10-20X loupe can show the true details. If the sparkle or reflection is transparent and round, it is bubbles. If this marble was green color, the bubbles might look like green aventurine. The orange yellow marble may make the bubbles look like gold color aventurine.