Champions? Alleys? Something Else?

Marbleized

Hi Everyone,  I need some help again.  Now that I have time to actually try to identify some of the marbles that I just randomly picked up here and there... Here are some that I've been always wondering about.  I don't really see them anywhere, so I'm suspecting that they aren't all that collectible, but it would be nice to finally know what they are.  I have rotated them right to left, clockwise, by about a quarter turn for each pic.  The top two are about 0.66" and the last three are about 0.61".  I'm guessing sizes by comparing them to other marbles I have since my calibrator is in a moving box.

I took pictures of these as a set because the swirl thicknesses and patterns looked similar. 

The first one has a slightly tinted white base, and, it seems that I can see like a grain pattern of swirling white glass. The orange swirls seem translucent.  I notice that there are tannish swirls that don't necessarily follow parallel to the orange swirls.

The second one is more of a pure white, though when I compare it to other marbles that have an opaque white base, this one is different; almost as if it has a clear base with opaque white mixed in. The tips of the purplish brown swirls (which look translucent) are bluish black.  There are separate swirl lines of bluish black here and there, as well.

The third marble has the same bluish black tips at the end of the brown swirls like the second marble. The bluish black seems to swirl here and there as well. The base seems a little less opaque.

The last two are not as interesting--basically translucent swirls, one orange and the other green.

I was thinking maybe Champions or Alleys.  I did see similar sparsely swirled marbles on eBay occasionally labeled as Heatons.  Thanks for any help that you can offer. 

IMG_3387.JPG

IMG_3386.JPG

IMG_3385.JPG

IMG_3384.JPG