After a few years of "other distractions" I am rejoining you marble folks again.  I can't find some of my paperwork, and want to know if someone can help me out: There were one or two marble makers making liquid filled marbles, with floating inclusions.  Who was it that made them? Thanks, Ruth aka MyMarbleBuddy

This is not going to be a helpful response. I've been quarantined too long for that. Why, when I read this question, did I picture a bunch of marble markers after a keg party, trying to make marbles?

Ohh Woodse,  I know, I know!  After I posted I realized that my grammer generated a great visual!  I am glad you enjoyed that.  

Thanks for the laugh, that WAS very helpful.

I figured it out. Shipwrecked Marbles, David Rosenfeldt in the early 2000s.  I guess he made both the one with dichoric shimmer floaters and the one with colored glass floaters.  Ruth 

1 hour ago, MyMarbleBuddy said:

Ohh Woodse,  I know, I know!  After I posted I realized that my grammer generated a great visual!  I am glad you enjoyed that.  

Thanks for the laugh, that WAS very helpful.

I figured it out. Shipwrecked Marbles, David Rosenfeldt in the early 2000s.  I guess he made both the one with dichoric shimmer floaters and the one with colored glass floaters.  Ruth 

That was what I was referring to above.  They contain torch worked canes and sometime some dichroic fragments.  They are referred to as "H2O Orbs".