Six Pack--Vitros? Natural Stone? Jabo? Marble King? Master?

Marbleized

Hi Everyone,  Still digging through my bunch of marbles during lockdown.  Just wondering what's in my six-pack. Thanks for your help!

Row 1. left- opaque yellow next to clear green next to weak opaque white on one half, orange blending into a salmony orange into a bubbly translucent sugar syrup white on the other half. 0.61" My first guess is vitro. My second guess is jabo (but there is no diaper fold).

Row 1 right- yellow next to minty green (both somewhat opaque) a ribbon of red blended with white on both length's edges. Light shines through the core. 0.60"  My first quess is vitro. Then jabo. (No diaper fold.)

Row 2. left- opaque marble with "ribbon" that starts off with a light blue and white, surrounded by a very dark almost blackish blue, outlined by brown. 0.58". Wondering if this a natural stone marble.

Row 2. right-opaque marble with swirls of white, blue, and caramel.  0.60". Thinking Jabo, then vitro.
Row 3. left- blue on ½ of equator, red on the other ½ of the equator. white with a extremely light hint of greenish brown on one cap, White threads in a transparent subtly light blue base.  Marble King? 0.63"

Row 3. right-- Half dark green (when light shines through it is a rich green with very fine bubbles); other half is a very opaque lipstick red with a dark line running down the middle which reminds me of a vitro helmet. But I'm thinking that it could be a Master only because when you shine a light only on the surface of the green, you can see striations that remind me vaguely of a sunburst. 0.63". (I think I got this off of eBay, but I can't find any purchase history on it.)

Thanks!  I hope the pics help. 

IMG_5938.thumb.jpg.2efa88b075353d6256f2fcaa82c15ef0.jpg

IMG_5940.jpg

IMG_5939.jpg

IMG_5941 (1).jpg

Row 1: Vitro  (Definitely on left, feeling good about it on right)

Row 3: Vitro on left, Akro on right.

Row 2:  WV swirls.  First thought Ravenswood, but I'm really not good with Ravenswood so wait for someone else.