Akro box rarity 100 00 game marbles

Not rare. I see a few for sale every year.  Some have more pastel colored marbles and have a little higher value. The good thing with most Akro box sets is that they have the metal reinforced corners. This has saved many Akro boxed sets.  Also nice to have the original row dividers. There were many games other than Chinese Checkers that used marbles for play.  No doubt the Chinese Checkers game is what put game marble production high enough that some companies could not keep up with orders.

Thanks for your input Ron. Boxes are not my specialty, more of a generalist novice. 

I haven’t seen an old marble box, other than the common 60-count type, in an antique store for probably 20 years or so.

is there a list of all the colors game marbles were made in?

No list of colors that I have seen from any company. I am sure such a thing would be long. Probably any color and all shades possible were made. The color spectrum can be wide. Size was more important than color.  Color was important to stay near the same through a batch. Colors will vary in many game marble box sets from box to box. A row of a certain color should be very near the same in each box set.