Darn Those Swirls

Marbleized

I know swirls are almost impossible to id aside from being West Virginia Swirls. But if anyone can identify a swirl it will be all of you seasoned mibbers. So, I'd like some help, please. 

1. The "thready" ribbons zig-zag within the marble almost parallel to each other as they dive into the marble. The size is .63".

2. This marble has an indigo blue and the white ribbons surfacing reminds me of those eight ball toys where responses to a question you asked would surface through the liquid on a white pyramid. Size is .67". There is a crease (pic. #1)  but I'm not sure if it is a pinch point. The last pic attempts to magnify this.

3. This one looks like the white has been brushed on, but I can see the ribbon entering the marble.  It doesn't look like a peltier or akro slag. Size is .65".

4. This has a chunky swirl.  The size is .61".  Heaton or Cairo?

My only guess would be West Virginia Swirls, but I'm hoping that someone can maybe have more specific info on these.  Thanks!

IMG_8204.jpg

IMG_8205.jpg

IMG_8206.jpg

IMG_8207.jpg

IMG_8208.jpg

Edited by Marbleized
tried to be more concise.

• 2 weeks later...

Transparent colored base single color swirls were made by every company that made swirl type marbles. They were cheap and easy to make. So there were billions made.  They are some that can be identified correct but most are difficult to separate. All the above is why most of these have very little collector value, 0.10- 0.25 cents each. 

My opinions are

#1 Champion

#2 Alley. The close up is a normal flaw a roll mark.

#3 Maybe Ravenswood

#4 Maybe Cario or Champion or Alox ?

Thanks wvrons!  I guess I ask  because it helps me see some trends as I attempt to identify my other marbles.. All of the educated guesses that I receive makes it so much more interesting for me as I sort through my collection. I have smaller “could be” boxes  instead of one giant “misc. vintage marbles” box.Thanks again!