id are getting tougher

bonniemarbles

I'm down to asking for help with my marbles that don't have obvious clues: ( like  yellow & black becomes a bumblebee- easy one to sort). Swirls are a different matter,  Steph & all, if I'm throwing too many at you, or they are starting to bore you, let me know, otherwise here goes....

In the purple set, the first 2 are transparent & have scattered white, wire-like strands throughout them, the next ones have so many thicker strands throughout that they barely show the transparent purple glass base. The other 4 have citrus base glass & I almost thought they were wanna-b's cateyes, but they're a little too swirly..... We're having a storm, so I'm finishing this on battery- will send more later, thanks, Bonnie

#010.jpg

#010a.jpg

#010b.jpg

#09.jpg

#09a.jpg

#09b.jpg

#09c.jpg

:)   Keep entertaining us! :)  

Jabo on the yellow set. 

In the purple group, I think Christensen Agate slag on the bottom middle.   Maybe also vintage slags on left and right -- but not sure if I'm seeing any helpful details to make a guess on maker.   The top two seem to have a different shade?  I'm not getting any feel for age there -- considering modern.

Steph I don't know why this isn't under the topic "marbles to id"- it must have something to do with that  I was on battery- here are the best views I could get on the interiors of the marbles-I tried sun & led, but finally tried my daylight bulb & it did the best. You can see all the bubbles in the first 2, whereas the 2 outside marbles are a dense, real purple & the first 2 are toward the rose side of purple. I'm going to put more swirl pics in shortly, thanks for the help on these.

purple 1.jpg

purple 2.jpg

With that shade I think a very good chance of being modern.  But the white isn't the texture or shape that I'd look for for Vacor, so maybe Champion? I don't know.  

I'll move it to the ID forum.