New to this site

Chad G.

Greeting's,

My name is Chad, I've been collecting and trading for over 35 year's, marbles mostly peltier and alley, some marble associated material and assorted goodies. Very nice to join in the fun and learn something new as it is never ending in this hobby.

Regards,

Chad G.

I will have some pics of my faves as soon as I figure out the right cord to transfer from my handy cam to laptop. Oh I also collect hand made's that I like, allot of joseph coats and onion skins. ( Here's a nice tiger I traded Sami out of at the 2018 I.A.M.C. show )

Regards,

Chad G.

2085871265_m3(2).PNG.6677ac64240a535dfdad1ed191784882.PNG                                                                                

I realize my pictures leave something to be desired, I have a hard time picking up av. in them unless it's ridiculously heavy, this tiger has a moderate sprinkling w/  a few micro areas of pitting, not visible to the naked eye. I said i traded Sami out of this marble when in actuality he probably came out better in the end. I had a 3/4  wet mint flaming dragon and a 3/4 miller swirl w/ a very busy red and orange pattern on a white opaque base, also wet mint, that was traded to him for this marble a heavily aventurined ruby bee and what I would call a golden bee due to the golden base glass. I realize the marbles I traded where probably a little higher on the pay scale but I had them for quite some time and really liked the marbles he showed me. As is said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder monetary value to me is merely personal perspective.

Regards,

Chad G.

I sold my collection I had 12 year's ago because I had a problem trying to convince my then significant other that it was only a hobby and I wasn't in it to make any money. Well needless to say almost all the marble's I had to that point where sold except a select few, at a respectable profit I might add even after pay pal and E bay took their cut, divorce ensued some month's later, I've been playing catch up ever since, with some of the nicest marble's I had now rarely seen or to me unattainable because of the price. I still have my old collection and the prices I sold them for saved in a folder if you would like to see them, Though I don't like to look at what I (used) to have it's all water under the bridge now. I was working to that point and could afford to indulge my self a little, can't afford the marbles I once could since I've been on disability for the past 10 year's. But yes I do have some now hard to find marbles. As soon as I get them onto my computer I will be sharing them w/ you. Being as I am rather computer illiterate and have hour's into taking these pic's I can't afford to click the wrong button or remove the data chip to soon & lose all my hard work. I have a friend I've known since high school who is very adept @ these type of thing's and am waiting patiently until he has time to stop by and help me out. I have a post somewhere here on this site ,oh yes ( how I got my first marble) although I didn't get real serious about collecting until I was about 20, I still remember ( and have ) my first marble from when I was 10 year's old, which will also be posted, sometime soon I hope.

Regards,

Chad G.