Chad G.

Happen's every time I vacuum the house or move some furniture. They're so dust covered sometime's I can't even tell what I have until I clean them, yes a type of " lost and found " treasure hunt. Wish I could do some more finding !!!! ( Oh and hidden is the word )

• 2 weeks later...

This is the marble counting mastermind of the deceptive mib hiding duo, don't let those shifty eye's fool you. He's a glass hiding gremlin.  😈  Hidden treasure alright, and you're lookin at Black beard himself !!! :pirate:

the accomplice.PNG

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just watched the Heaton dig video tonight, talk about a dream come true. I've found 1 or 2 marbles before, never like that, marble digging on steroids. You are a lucky man indeed, part of marble history, soon there will be nowhere to dig except old dumps. They made it illegal to dig or be on the old city dump property here because 1 or 2 people fell through and where hurt,  that was years ago,  couple of bottle diggers if I remember right. Old homesteads and outhouse sites are the only thing left if you can find them, and if the property owners will let you dig. Thank you for sharing your experience Stephen. What a thing to be there.

Chad G.