Marble Packaging pic's, bag,s, boxes, etc.

Chad G.

7 hours ago, hdesousa said:

Chad G., You should give credit to George Sourlis, whose posters many of these pics came from.  I think he still sells posters of marble packaging. 

The majority of pic's I have are old auction's a lot of the boxes and packaging come from mibbage's old site when Chad and Charles where selling. I'm not here to step on anyone's toe's, just to learn and have fun learning about something I have always loved. If any of the pic's I've submitted are from George Sourlis I give him full credit and did so without any foreknowledge thereof.

19 hours ago, Chad G. said:

The majority of pic's I have are old auction's a lot of the boxes and packaging come from mibbage's old site when Chad and Charles where selling. I'm not here to step on anyone's toe's, just to learn and have fun learning about something I have always loved. If any of the pic's I've submitted are from George Sourlis I give him full credit and did so without any foreknowledge thereof.

Your post of Friday, at 12.28 pm has at least 70 (seventy) pictures of original packaging and advertisement taken directly from posters made up by George Sourlis. The added dates, descriptions and origins of many of the items are typed in by him, which you have unashamedly, albeit without malice, copied.  His posters are copyright, I believe.  You should at the very least, acknowledge in your post where those pictures came from.   Reposting a limited number of pictures found in public auction or "for sale" sites is probably OK to do without permission, but George painstakingly put those posters together and always acknowledged the origin of his information at the bottom of his posters.

2 hours ago, hdesousa said:

Your post of Friday, at 12.28 pm has at least 70 (seventy) pictures of original packaging and advertisement taken directly from posters made up by George Sourlis. The added dates, descriptions and origins of many of the items are typed in by him, which you have unashamedly, albeit without malice, copied.  His posters are copyright, I believe.  You should at the very least, acknowledge in your post where those pictures came from.   Reposting a limited number of pictures found in public auction or "for sale" sites is probably OK to do without permission, but George painstakingly put those posters together and always acknowledged the origin of his information at the bottom of his posters.

I have given George full credit for his great work, I had no idea they where his, if I had I never would have posted them , I've had them in a folder for year's. Again I apologize fully for any hardship I may have caused anyone, especially Mr. George Sourlis.

3 hours ago, hdesousa said:

I never would have posted any of the picture's if I would have known. I am not here to do anything like that. Just to learn. Please accept my sincere apologies. If you know how to get ahold of Mr. Sourlis please thank him for all his hard work and give my deepest apology.

Regards,

Chad G.