Interesting Lined Crockery

manddrakes

1 hour ago, Alan said:

The pattern may have some similarities - but they are two different types.

Agree... It is in the lined crockery category, but one has to also agree there quite different than the common lined crockery. Here is one with an interesting double patch wrap.

IMG_9715.JPG

IMG_9712.JPG

IMG_9713.JPG

Mike, some very nice examples and (YES) with this family type, there are a nice range of different ones. I (think) some of the hardest ones to find in this "Jasper" type are the green and blue mixed, the green, blue and PINK, the all PINK. It took me quite a few years to find and add these to my collection. The blue only is quite common.  Chuck G---

2 hours ago, Chuck G said:

Mike, some very nice examples and (YES) with this family type, there are a nice range of different ones. I (think) some of the hardest ones to find in this "Jasper" type are the green and blue mixed, the green, blue and PINK, the all PINK. It took me quite a few years to find and add these to my collection. The blue only is quite common.  Chuck G---

Morning Chuck,

I have been asking around and you have a pile of these just like them? I do to glazed and unglazed but, not like these. Please share yours, I and other would so appreciate it.

Thanks, Mike

7 hours ago, manddrakes said:

Unique is the importance... To find something you have never seen/shared is important! You will only have what we as a community puts into it/each other. Even I am to blame... 

I truly think this is made by a different manufacture/people. 

well said