Junk Jar Audit..any Chance?

I'd appreciate any opinions I can get on this one.   I had thrown it in with the Asians and Cat's Eyes about a year ago, when I first started collecting.  

It's a bit under .58". 

It does not have a clear seem/cut...it does have a pontil on one pole and a pinpoint on the opposite pole..  So maybe a hand-made modern?

On the positive side is its provenance.. it came in a good lot that had a few legit CAC's...beat up slags mostly.. along with some nice Pelts and MFCs..  And the colors look right..??..  

Thanks for anything you've got...Shawn

IMG_0023.jpeg

IMG_9881.jpeg

IMG_9888.jpeg

IMG_9922 (1).jpeg

IMG_9922.jpeg

IMG_9941.jpeg

I vote "Modern" CAC Guineas don't have any pontil's, they're machine made not hand made and show either a single seam or a double seam. 1 of 3 color's clear, cobalt or amber. If it truly has any real pontil it's not a CAC guinea. I can't really make out a clear seam anywhere in the pic's. CAC really not my forte though, just saying what I know about Guineas. Kelly Schmidt make's some contemporary Guineas that have seam's and no pontil's, very much authentic looking. Steph is the moderator, she'll give you a good opinion and a go to person.

Edited by Chad G.
correction !!

Now if that's not a pontil but a chip, we reset the conversation.   

To me the dark dots  in the middle of the green frit seem out of place  but  guineas are above my sophistication level.

Kelly Schmidt doesn't always sign his work. Boo. But, when he does, it's very, very faint KS etched in the glass on a pole, I've looked 2 or 3 times before until I got just the right light angle to find it before.