Help identifying this ‘eyeball like’ marble.

I echo I'llhavethat1 about "odd to see a couple nice German" in that mix of marbles. There are some nice Vacor examples there. I think the marble in question is a new Asian type. I have similar that are hand-painted with very nice details at were at an even better price. Pretty marbles do not have to be expensive. 

A pelt patch some vacor, imperials, a contemporary orange red white cork, a couple different kinds of cats and ( 2 German handmade ribbon cores ?? ) no idea about the eyeball except I don't like the way it's lookin @ me!! :blink:  All newer mibs except the 2 Germans a plus being they all look to be in decent shape except " the eyeball " looks to have a ding or 2.  "Thanks Peter"

Really appreciate the info given. I agree with the comment that beautiful marbles don’t have to be expensive. I obtained these unexpectedly and was immediately transported back to by childhood love of marbles. I think a reignited hobby has begun. Thank you all.