LIMITED PRINTINING, NOW O.O.P. ( I WONDER )

Chad G.

I seen this book when it came out, tried to order fast as I could through Amazon, missed it by one day for $18.99, I just looked they got 1 left you want it ?? Wait beins it's out of print the price may have gone up a tad. This is a real book I called the publisher and (  NOT  ) missed it by$$$$$$$$ much

image.thumb.png.25c7089017ae853053b40aab6a4d01b7.png

Day late what?? is it that good ?? I missed the last one to someone in New Mexico the day before. been on my wish list on Amazon until now. it must grade and everything now.  I was correct w/ the $18.99 price wasn't i ?? It's been a while I don't really know any more !! Been waitin for that thing forever.

I'm just going on my memory of my initial attempt to get it, was still in stock when I first seen it, yes 2014 and nfs is part of the title I had his picture and everything, photos from the book etc... $ 18.99 was a close guess, I know it was around 20 bucks or so. The original Amazon post had the multi view thing going on, I don't remember seeing a price on the book either, if it has a code bar on the back you can bring it to the store and it might read it. The review and a showing of the pics is what drew me in, my collection used to be about  80%  hand mades. A lot of joseph coat's, about 150 1" or better coats many w/ aventurine, I posted about 25 of them on the" some old coats" thread in general marbles glass chat, I still have a great many more hand mades than anything else " old habit's are hard to break i guess" I have around 18 19 books on hand mades, All of Stan Block's large hardback book's, the pics are outstanding, some of the best I've seen. I sent his book's to him in two big boxes to have him sign them, never met him but talked to him on the phone many times, year's ago I had problems w/ hand made I.D. or upper end purchases. He always took the time for phone appraisals or I.D. w/ me, very dedicated to the hobby, always patient, wish He was still here. So sorry for Bob and the rest of his family. If you run into another copy of that book Steph please do me a big favor and let me know, would like it for my collection, Thank you. ( check out the pics of my red slag and bills cerise side by side)   " Akro or Christensen " thread, he got me a good one w/  his cerise pics from the " favorite pelts " thread.

Chuck G. seen the post also and he to was given the book by the author, I'm still trying and won't give, and certainly will not pay $ 902.00, As stated I just want the book for my collection. Let me know if you get the actual M.S.R. out of the barcode on it would you Steph?? If any one runs into a used copy for sale @ a realistic price message me or post and let me know, I would be eternally grateful   Thanks again all.

Regards,

Chad G.

Talked to Chuck last night , He also had one given to him, really Steph, you just made my month. I'll be posting a thread on my favorite books after Craig comes over tonight for the "down load". A very kind thought Steph, thanks again  "  "  "  " and so on. ( kindness is reciprocal )

Regards,

Chad G.