Akro Agate’s, maybe?

Greeneyesgreenthumbs

Thank you everyone for your time and responses. I really do appreciate the teaching moments everyone shares. Your efforts arent wasted I absorb everything. 

To me the second marble has CAC features. Both of these were members of the “gaming marbles” abyss Ive accumulated during my marble hunts. Im going to start thumbing thru more of these maybe I’ll find a few overlooked jewels. 

F8709104-2598-49C3-AD93-5E77B7640229.jpeg

280B04C9-EF7A-40F3-A665-18D9817297AB.jpeg

536DE82C-9FF5-4E0D-9922-06A144D393A7.jpeg

E3D3EAAC-C562-4503-A844-BFCC0659C421.jpeg

D60967F2-27E0-497A-83E0-44388931DE3F.jpeg

0011B41D-6ACA-4821-94C5-0F8EA2ECA4DB.jpeg

Nearly all companies made gaming marbles @ one time or another, from what I gather Bruce also pics of 2 different mibs ?? here's a gamer I held onto from Alley's early beginnings. I call an Alley monochrome ( Def.  two different shades of the same color ) I would like to make a guess on yours but need pics of both seems on either side of one mib to get a good idea, many I've found I couldn't I.D. no traits distinctive of the maker, master gaming marbles are probably the easiest for me to pick out, Yes I've gone through thousand's of them also, very enjoyable but extremely hard on the back. Found some goodies though !!

alley23.PNG

I was going to say M.K. on the one w/ the straight seam also but so hard to tell on these gamers, are they old ? new ? I would prefer to look through the older one's, I believe these to be newer just going on the fact I'm having difficulty in I.D. ing them. Went through thousand's of them and generally can tell, not so w/ these.

Yes they’re old i cant get into newer marbles nostalgia is important to me. Some newer marbles are made to resemble old ones which bothers me. I mean, why do that? I like creative products (marbles)  given to life thru motivation and pride. Rarely does that formula lead to look’a like results. But anything’s possible. 

thanks y’all for the comments theres a lot here to chew on. MK does seem viable for the one not sure on the crispness of their seems I’ll need to look into that. Plus theres a road  and tunnel, so far ive not seen that on a MK seems it’d be rare since they did so much laminate