lol the test forum

Although I feel I have abused it, I am learning how to use this forum. It has allowed me to test out my pic size mistakes without letting everyone see my mistakes ( in one of my tries, my pic. was the size of the average woman's diamond ring). I tried to erase them before they recorded, but I see one got through & probably will confuse anyone checking it.  I still don't know the exact # of KBs fills that circle logo, but at least now you can see the marble, & I've learned a lot- thanks for having it available....:thup:

On 10/18/2020 at 1:39 PM, bonniemarbles said:

Although I feel I have abused it, I am learning how to use this forum. It has allowed me to test out my pic size mistakes without letting everyone see my mistakes ( in one of my tries, my pic. was the size of the average woman's diamond ring). I tried to erase them before they recorded, but I see one got through & probably will confuse anyone checking it.  I still don't know the exact # of KBs fills that circle logo, but at least now you can see the marble, & I've learned a lot- thanks for having it available....:thup:

I used my people app. on outlook windows 10 to do this Bonnie, maybe you can do it from there if you have the app.. I copied your pic. put it into a folder, went to people, added a person, hit edit, hit add pic, cropped, clicked on save, complete, maybe you can snip, copy and crop from the one I did, or use the app. here on the forum with this one ???? " hope this helps you" I'll leave a couple of your flames here so you can give it a whirl, "Good luck"  !!! 

image.png.f6e0f435819f5eb4b9348452686c14f5.png

image.png.550ad331bfbca38f44493f4adc1ed4f2.png

image.png.3f6379bd84fb190017c206d58a7adcdb.png

image.png.dc89a53d83a728df1925102a19ae4146.png

I found the one provided here @ this forum the easiest way, just giving you an alternative, it is a little more complicated though.

Chad G.