please confirm ids

bonniemarbles

I think maybe Vacor on top.

Not sure at all on the middle. 

The bottom are intriguing.  I'm aware of a Peltier Woody, but not aware of a Marble King Woody.   

I am considering Marble King, but also am considering a modern-ish Vitro.  Seems like maybe too many stripes for a Peltier.

Chad had included a Vacor l site to open showing many of Vacors named marbles, & there was the pic. of the above orange & black marbles, so doubly confirmed. I would not have thought of Vacor....as for the wood looking ones, I  was fishing for ideas on them, they have very clear seams & wood was the closest  description I could come up with. How about the middle one, any ideas  anyone?

Yes the first 2 are "Vacor Bengal Tiger's" the bottom one's have me @ a loss also right now, I'll give it a few, maybe my brain will kick back into gear.

Looking at the seams on the bottom 3, what I've read made me also conclude they could be Vitro or Marble King. I've felt the seams & none of them have a crimp or ridge that I can feel as the book says is a distinguishing feature of Vitro marbles---but the amount of bands throw me off.  Are they possibly newer MK marbles?? No matter what, they are really cool!