PELTIER ODDITIE'S !!!!!!!!!!!

Chad G.

An NLR from one of my old auctions. I assure you that the pictures are quite accurate. A pinkish base w/ rusty brown ribbons, actually in hand the marble is even more pink than in these pics. Yes Peltier did use pink glass  i.e. the pink flamingo & the pink panther. I've also seen a few pink banana cats. 

image.png.95d0e814a8c99623011c159c29758401.png

Don't know if these are odd, but they are to me. None are as nice as the OP marble.  First is a clear, deep red, base w/lots of bubbles. Second is translucent white base w/ brown, shell pink and coral red ribbons. Third is translucent white w/yellow and blue ribbons.  Thanks

Bruce

rainbo clear red1.jpg

rainbo pink1.jpg

rainbo wht yel1.jpg

56 minuti fa, Berryb ha detto:

Non so se questi sono strani, ma lo sono per me. Nessuno è bello come il marmo OP. Il primo è una base chiara, rosso scuro, con molte bolle. Il secondo è una base bianca traslucida con nastri marroni, rosa conchiglia e rosso corallo. Il terzo è bianco traslucido con nastri gialli e blu. Grazie

Bruce

rainbo clear red1.jpg

rainbo pink1.jpg

rainbo wht yel1.jpg

I like the first one a lot!

5 hours ago, Berryb said:

Don't know if these are odd, but they are to me. None are as nice as the OP marble.  First is a clear, deep red, base w/lots of bubbles. Second is translucent white base w/ brown, shell pink and coral red ribbons. Third is translucent white w/yellow and blue ribbons.  Thanks

Bruce

rainbo clear red1.jpg

rainbo pink1.jpg

rainbo wht yel1.jpg

I like the yellow and blue rainbow I don't have that color combo yet, the last year or two I started collecting them, being a shortage on the more prominent Pelts, now everyone is, collectors are holding onto what they have. " great pics Bruce, thanks "

Chad G.

14 ore fa, Chad G. ha detto:

Mi piace l'arcobaleno giallo e blu Non ho ancora quella combinazione di colori, negli ultimi due anni ho iniziato a collezionarli, essendo una carenza di pellicce più importanti, ora lo sono tutti, i collezionisti si stanno aggrappando a ciò che hanno. "ottime foto Bruce, grazie"

Chad G.

It almost looks like a mushroom in this design ( yellow and blue)

• 2 months later...

Cool marble, it's an odd one too. About the only thing that makes it look gathered is that weird tail. Given the size, and the way it looks, I wonder if it might be a double ingot? I thought the same about that other one you posted.

And I agree about the blue on the one I posted - very odd for Pelt. I do think it's Kokomo. I have seen that sort of blue on some of them.

I agree 100% with Ric on both. I also think it is a double ingot. The hand gathered Pelts were all slags according to many present and past Pelt experts. Akro and CAC also started with hand gathering and slags. 

Wow,that's odd both are double ingot.And Ron,when I think double ingot I think CAC and Akro also,I agree.But for now,they will stay in the shooter collection until something better comes along. Great feedback guys,thanks,some shooters

SHOOTERS.JPG

• Like 1