PELTIER ODDITIE'S !!!!!!!!!!!

Chad G.

58 minutes ago, mibcapper said:

i don't think the 1 on the bay is pelt. structure wise ..... translucent .... wavy ribbons ...... just doesn't fit with ottowa. pelts cannonballs are .. usually ... opaque based.  be nice to see a seam ... but ..... and a w.v. maker would be a good pick just from looking at the pics.   :dunno:

Agreed Bill, I guessed Alley so did Chuck G., that's 3 of us for the no Pelt vote. All cannonballs I've ever seen have been opaque as well. Thanks for gettin back & postin :thup:

"Welcome back Rick" I can't wait, what a lucky dog, digging at the old Pelt site. Yesir, Pelts #1 followed by Alley then my first love, the ones that got it all started, German handmades. Just started the "buy & sell" thread this week, a great time for you to start posting & get on the board again :thup:

45 minutes ago, Ric said:

I may be missing something, Tommy, but this one doesn't look Pelty to me. . .?

Oh no Ric its probably me missing something lol. I had this with my pelts .thought I put it on the id page when I started but I just looked back and I did not post it .....😵.

This is the type of tequila sunrise I'm used to seeing in the top pic, this ones on a translucent base but I've seen references of them also being on opaque bases, kinda looking like a copperhead, close but no cigar "right" of course pelt made almost every color & combination imaginable.  The bottom pic is of a clear base clown, in between & everywhere else, the never ending learning curve, I can barely keep up with the new names & name changes as well !!

image.png.e1d3e0a526be28f165fb4a5b89090eb9.png

image.png.8323d979e8fc7267d0c62cd99d5f544a.png

Here's the one I'm looking for, a HTF black opaque based clown, I passed on one with a bit of pocket wear & wish I never would have, this one is on Ebay right now so I'll watch & see how high it goes. At .95" a monster, one of the biggest of this type I've ever seen.

image.png.1d6531ffa84c502c4af2dbadf1f130ba.png

I thought I posted this here before but looked & couldn't find it. Controversial as the silver surfer &  Chuck G's dark universe this one walked through my front door last summer, I guess you could call it a found in the wild mib but it found me, a VVHTF Peltier Blue Lagoon soaked in fine particle's of silver Av. I had been wanting one for quite some time & could barely believe it when it came in with a friend & a bunch of other pelts, one as made dimple & that's it, no fleas nothing. 

Lagoon .PNG

lagoon 1.PNG