Speaking of AV

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one out of a myriad of pictures, the light, angle, everything had to be just right. Half the time it looked great until I  reviewed it on my flat screen. I absolutely had to get a small tripod and a remote to eliminate all vibration and movement and still had a time. I wish they all came out this well. Thanks, Chad G.

2 minutes ago, disco005 said:

Thank you! It is literally the first time I've ever been able to capture AV.

You even got the blue in there, Good job !!!  Natural sunlight I've found to be the best for av., but at this time of year it's at a premium.

I finally got the blue to show a little better. It's just dripping off this marble but the sheen reflects off the surface and you can't see the blue av. Ahh at least you can see some now. A dimmer daylight bulb and try again later.  I don't have a cell or a macro lens so just a little luck every now and then, that and a couple hundred try's.

218.PNG

59 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

I finally got the blue to show a little better. It's just dripping off this marble but the sheen reflects off the surface and you can't see the blue av. Ahh at least you can see some now. A dimmer daylight bulb and try again later.  I don't have a cell or a macro lens so just a little luck every now and then, that and a couple hundred try's.

218.PNG

I know exactly what you mean about the couple hundred tries LOL!!
I see the blue! So is blue harder to capture?
I will definitely take that marble out in the sunlight tomorrow, and see if I can get some better AV pics. I'm excited to try it.

Yes Ron I seen some of his work and was glad to be introduced to him by someone else who liked his work also, he works a lot but still finds time to make a few. The only polymers I own and decidedly like. Much different from any other polymer work I see.