MIBBS AHOY !!

Chad G.

I received two marbles in the mail today from a very good friend, lost in the mail and late on top of that. No money involved just sharing the Friendship we have with each other. Though separated by thousands of miles an ocean and half a continent we have come together, two like minded people to share in the great hobby of marble collecting. Never met and probably never will until we all do someday, but still the best of friends. I can't express what I felt when I opened the package today, the value of the marbles is of no consequence, it's the fact of being a gift from someone I've never met. Where else but here, great friends, great fun, sometimes we don't agree but agree to disagree until proven otherwise. I am truly grateful to all my marble Brothers and Sisters, and for the friendships I have, and continue to build here. A great place to be  :party-243:

Chad G.