A neat hybrid style cats eye- a cage that spirals into a 4 vain

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will find every kind of variation possible in cats, the vitro multi color are my favorites and this is one of the few cats I've kept, now they are coming up in $$ I used to have thousands, had to get rid of them, to many I was walking on marbles. Yes cats are beautiful, when the Asians flooded the marble market with them that's all anybody wanted was "cat eyes" When I talk to new collectors or people asking what do I have the first thing I inevitably hear is "what are they cat eyes" or "what do you have cat eyes" I know many seasoned collectors that collect cat eyes. It's all perspective. In the " eye " of the beholder as it were !! If you get any good size quantity of cat eyes you will find every variation imaginable.

512.PNG

7 minutes ago, fentonacres said:

I gatti non sono i miei preferiti, ma alcuni penso siano interessanti. Non sono sicuro che quello blu dovesse essere un gatto come il tuo. Il color pesca lo trovo interessante. E questo verde che varia di colore. 

20201215_095519.jpg

20201215_095529.jpg

20201215_095547.jpg

20201215_095659.jpg

20201215_095718.jpg

The second photo looks like a wirepull

Yes they are fractured, I was thinking fried but I don't see the usual rainbow of colors in the fracture from the heat. So yes they are broken, watch out for pieces falling off, separate them from your other mibs so they don't scratch them. If I where you I would toss them.

10 minutes ago, Da Roberto said:

Some marbles may also fracture due to cooling too quickly, depending on the quality of the glass

Is you're message center full Roby ?? it says you can't receive any messages, you might want  heck ??

Chad

On 12/15/2020 at 6:52 PM, chocobogreens said:

I wonder how many get overlooked 

PXL_20201215_234444638.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20201215_235400145.PORTRAIT.jpg

I have always enjoyed looking at cats - and those are a couple of nice ones.

My favorites are the old Vitros that are stuffed to the gills.

Ric335.jpg