THANK YOU!!

schmoozer

2 hours ago, schmoozer said:

To Steph and Ron and Chad, plus others...

thank you so much for sticking with us who are still learning. Your experience and comments are priceless for those of us who are still learning!

Brad

No! thank you Brad, we're all learning and depend on each other, this hobby has been with me over half my life, that and the people have brought me insurmountable joy, I treasure the friends I've made in this hobby, honest, giving, and more than willing to share everything they know, " man " what a great place to be !! 

Chad

I agree, marble collecting, no matter what part you play in it, is a never ending process of learning day by day, week by week. As soon  as you think you know a lot, guess what more comes to the forefront to learn and one has to change what we have learned about at the start. At approaching 46 years of collecting, i do, at what is brought forth and have to adjust my thinking again. One could live three life times and still be learning. The best thing is that those who learn, (SHARE) what they have and keep moving this hobby into the future.  The friends one acquires during thiscollecting time (for me) is the very best in a great hobby.  Chuck G---

Most everything has been said above, I AGREE   !!!   I am here for two reasons, to learn and share 25+ yrs. experience. I will never forget how difficult it was for me learning 20-25 years ago. So much total wrong information then. But we had to have something to start with.  The information today is better than it was last year. Because of questions and many more people doing research.  Different opinions and questions bring about more and better information. 

Marbles were produced as a toy. To have fun with them and make smiles.  

Marble on with a smile !