Marble Art Work

Chuck G

I thought i would share this with the members. During this time of solitude  because of the virus and staying at home, i get a lot of time to play in the shop. I had this in mind to do so went out and created this. I still have to glass and frame it yet.  Chuck G---

wood burning logos.jpg

Very nice!  Looks like a great combination of thought, time, and talent went into it.

However you choose to display (wall hanger, table-top etc), make sure the glass and frame are good and sturdy.  I've reinforced my wall marble display a few times (call me paranoid) since the weight can unexpectedly add up.  The sound of a CRASH, followed by a bunch of marbles tumbling everywhere wasn't something I want to hear.

Can't think of anything better to do than to get the creative juices flowing and keep busy during this stinking virus. "Great work Chuck" an excellent wall hanger for sure :thup: Wish I still had my shop. Spent 4 - 5 hours last night reorganizing my curios and putting a couple hundred mibs in foam, getting ready to build some display flats. Space is, how shall I put it " at a premium "  already filled my wall mount, gonna wok on a kind of drawer display, lotsa time to think and tinker. Doin is much better than mildewin.