Vitro lovers look here 🥰

Rooster

1 hour ago, Chad G. said:

What a fantastic memory Bill, a treasured wonder !! Your blessed to have been there Brother & I for one am glad you're here !!

thanks for your words chad. a safe and secure domain where folks of our common interests can learn accurate information and see superb examples. and most important, stand-up people who take no prisoners when it comes to honesty and decorum as it should be ..... stay well all ......... bill

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mibcapper said:

thanks for your words chad. a safe and secure domain where folks of our common interests can learn accurate information and see superb examples. and most important, stand-up people who take no prisoners when it comes to honesty and decorum as it should be ..... stay well all ......... bill

Hear !! Hear !!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 10:00 PM, Ric said:

What about these, one page up? 😉 The middle three look related, for sure. Is yours 11/16" too?

Ric471.jpg

I am going through the archive's finding all kinds of great info! These stop me in my tracks!! Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing♥ 

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, William said:

Oh man, I actually thought Master at first...the interior was throwing me for a loop though! Thanks for the input Ric!

image.png.14c560fa863e88a56fefa39db342ba74.png  image.png.bc7e1080301031c9b317dfeb449f7e1d.png

The "boiling water" bubbles and the eyelashes are clues, for sure.

• 1 month later...