Akro?

Tommy

"not a nova" I have several and they all have the classic pelt defined, cutlines on each side of the mib and at each end of the two ribbons. This is one of mine, at 15/16ths, every one locks like this or very close to it in construction, though the colors do vary greatly, all have the classic pelt design, no swirling, these were a later pelt marble, a one day run, sometime in 1988 along with the so called root beer floats, they say all larger marbles but I have seen these down to 11/16ths.

216.PNG

217.PNG

They Definitely look newer, I am unfamiliar with them so maybe wait for another to chime in. Definitely "not Akro" and "not Peltier" The little bit of purple tinge I see in both still reminds me of Vacor glass. There is no discernable structure to these mibs, so I am unable to make an I.D.

28 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Tried for a good outside pic . Think I need a camera. Thanks again

20210110_161137.jpg

20210110_161220.jpg

A cheap point and shoot with "macro" should do you nicely !! And a neutral background, one without reflection or light refraction will stop the excess glare and reflections on the glass. Your first few backgrounds were perfect.