Odd marble board

schmoozer

3 minutes ago, schmoozer said:

Chad,

I have not posted a pic as I am short 5 mibs to fill it up. I have been using 2nd-string mibs to fill it, still need to dig into some storage bins...🥴

I was just lookin at the boards, man a smidge high for a new board, think I'll be makin one !! Good luck on fillin the board Brad, can't wait to see the finished product !!

• 4 weeks later...

One of my few & first childhood regrets Brad, over the hill they went after kissing the leather strap of my slingshot. Even the ones I got from "Great Grandpa" as a kid. I'm not sure exactly what all they were but the high point of his collection probably ended in the early teens.  He gave them to me at 8 years old 51 yrs ago & they were gone in minutes. My grandfather passed in 2013 at 97, gave me his shortly after Great grandpa & they met the same fate. I think everyone has the "If Only" thing from their childhood.

On 4/2/2021 at 12:59 PM, Chad G. said:

One of my few & first childhood regrets Brad, over the hill they went after kissing the leather strap of my slingshot. Even the ones I got from "Great Grandpa" as a kid. I'm not sure exactly what all they were but the high point of his collection probably ended in the early teens.  He gave them to me at 8 years old 51 yrs ago & they were gone in minutes. My grandfather passed in 2013 at 97, gave me his shortly after Great grandpa & they met the same fate. I think everyone has the "If Only" thing from their childhood.

So true, from BB guns to hot wheels to GI Joes. Comic books as well.

I remedied most of my plastic toys with gasoline or matches. Plastic burns good and makes killer bombs to drop on other toys  !! Those bags of 100 army men burned the best, great fiery mortar material for the tanks and jeeps.