Just got stiffed on ebay for $198.50

Well no excuse on his behalf, the pics were there & he knew exactly what he was bidding on. Sounds like "bidding fever" probably along with ( not enough money to pay ) probably had multiple bids in on a multitude of things and got carried away at your expense & time and probably a few others. Well at least now he's been flagged for a while anyway. You have a right to be upset, yes !! Must be aggravating to say the least   :angry2:

16 hours ago, Columbusrockhound said:

This guy Daniel trujillo dannyv-8292
Granted, it's a mixed lot of marbles containing newer items, as described, but this guy bid and decided not to pay. When I messaged him, he replied stating he wasn't paying a bunch of money for a bunch of mostly newer marbles. Naturally, my question was why bid then?

Your listings (and grading) consistently set the standard for how to list, accurately describe and grade.  Thank you for your honesty, objectivity, knowledge and passion for the hobby!

As far as the winning bidder not paying for the lot, what goes around comes around.  We shall see but I doubt ebay bans him.