Had to look close

Sonoran Beaver

WV swirl.

I once tried really hard to pin down black and white WV swirls by ribbon texture and base color.  I collected all the identified examples I could find and laid them out side by side to try to pin down distinctive features.    I got nowhere.  

Probably Alley.   Very difficult to id these accurate.  Some are actual brown, some are dark or light purple, some can be green. It depends on base color and the white color, all that combined with the swirl pattern. If the white gets thin along the edge sometimes you can determine the true color there. There are different shades of white, thick, thin, bright and dull. There is very little true black in most machine made marbles. About the only companies that had true black glass was Akro, Peltier, and CAC.  True black glass is very difficult to get or make from cullet. Dave M. at Jabo tried many times, but never ever had true black glass. 

When I see the sharp pointed tips at the end of the white. When I see that T of the white. When I see very dark purple, Alley and Jackson had the most dark purple.  Even the pattern of the white under the surface. All of the above point me to Alley for this marble.