FOR A FRIEND !!

Chad G.

A Friend of mine Emailed me a pic of a mib I simply I.D. as newer but told him I would try and get a wider perspective & possibly a maker for him from the forum. Swirls like this with no real distinguishable traits are near impossible & a nightmare for me personally to I.D.  Any feedback is greatly appreciated and will be passed on immediately. "Thank You" ( just a side note, this mib is very clean with only minimal pkt. ware & "maybe" 1 or 2 fleas. Color correct, a kind of weak light purplish color ??

Chad G.

image.png.1591169fe70d95a1eede8d3f3205913e.png

Another tile of pics he sent me with a little closer look & some different views for ya to look @

image.png.ebdc360796d97bce140958bdf5449314.png

1 hour ago, Ric said:

Jabo made a 15/16" marble that had those colors and fluoresced. Although the ones I have seen had quite a bit more clear glass in them. I'll look for the one I have and will try to get back here later.

"Thanks' Ric" I know it's newer like you do just not positive on manufacture, appreciate all your help  :thup:  ( I'll bet it is an earlier Jabo)  Anxious for another few posts & a positive on the I.D. for my friend.

45 minutes ago, Steph said:

Agree with Jabo.

Jabo Classic:  Between  1991 and  2007.  

Ahh !! " Sweet relief "Thanks a million for the final Steph " I had a good idea but needed a 100 percenter on this one for my bud, "Thanks again to both of you for the I.D. confirmation  :thup:     :thup:     :thup:     :thup:     :thup:    :thup:    :thup:     :thup:     :thup:     :thup:     :thup:     :thup:     :thup:     :thup:     :thup:     :thup:     :thup:     :thup:     :thup:     :thup:  ( Good thing I'm not payin for these )

" Thanks " again for all the help,

Chad G. :party-243: