changing tastes

When I first started collecting marbles I thought I was the only marble collector on earth. A little over a year later we relocated to the Seattle area and I discovered other collectors (even a club!). That was when machine made mibs were just starting to be recognized for the treasures they are. Back then MFC, CAC, some Akro, and some Pelts were about all anyone was interested in. Everything else was dismissed by most collectors as "run of the mill" and relegated to junk jars. Fast forward 30 years and most of that "junk" has become interesting, and rightfully so. All of that is a long winded lead up to these pics. These mibs are all in my display case. My display is around 200 or so marbles, so when something goes in something else has to come out. So  I made room for these, a few years ago they all would have been in a junk jar. Thanks

Bruce

vitro3.jpg

parrot1.jpg

parakeets.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, mibcapper said:

:deadhorse:..... :dunno: .......... :evil-grin-smileys-111: .... yeaaa ... u rite ...  .... my bad ric ..... not gonna show the others .. :character-smileys-238:

15 years, Bill . . . I've offered you everything but the moon for that rack. . . maybe an Alley with so much AV it'll make you choke up would sweeten the pot?