Hi all,

It's been a while since we have posted on here but we have been busy whipping up a new racing series for our marbles.  We have made a few home improvements to our tracks after a bit of painting, gluing and nailing.  PLus we have tried to improve some of the graphics that go with our videos.

See below the first two videos of our new series.   The first is a montage showing the initial stats of our marbles and the second is a head to head elimination race.  Enjoy and feel free to make and constructive comments to help us improve.  Thanks

https://youtu.be/rRU5q6BDrQs

https://youtu.be/BHPbsNOiih4

Sure has been awhile.  I wondered if your young sportscaster had moved onto other projects.

Production has gotten really slick.  Nice job. 

As a collector, it was fun for me to see some older marbles qualified for the tourney.   The very vintage Earth 2.0 will be a sentimental favorite for me but I was pleased to see who actually came out first.  :) :thup:  

Glad to see you back, I'm really enjoying the new courses and appreciate all the effort and hard work you've put into them,  also the play by play comment to keep me on track, "Great work" & always a "Good time"  :thup:

47 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Glad to see you back, I'm really enjoying the new courses and appreciate all the effort and hard work you've put into them,  also the play by play comment to keep me on track, "Great work" & always a "Good time"  :thup:

Thanks a lot.  It's been fun painting and making new obstacles.  My son is loving it.

34 minutes ago, kruchiver said:

Thanks a lot.  It's been fun painting and making new obstacles.  My son is loving it.

Keep it up, all your effort isn't going unnoticed, even if they don't post many people are still watching. And your Son isn't the only one loving it :thup:

Chad G.

5 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Keep it up, all your effort isn't going unnoticed, even if they don't post many people are still watching. And your Son isn't the only one loving it :thup:

Chad G.

Thanks, we intend to.  I even put the logo I made onto Redbubble so we could sell some merchandise (not that I am expecting to - but you never know!).  I ordered some T-Shirts that came in the mail today and actually turned out alright.  I can now officially embarrass my wife by dressing my son and I the same when we go out haha

On 3/17/2021 at 4:35 AM, kruchiver said:

Thanks, we intend to.  I even put the logo I made onto Redbubble so we could sell some merchandise (not that I am expecting to - but you never know!).  I ordered some T-Shirts that came in the mail today and actually turned out alright.  I can now officially embarrass my wife by dressing my son and I the same when we go out haha

Do you have a merch. link to post ??

1 minute ago, Chad G. said:

Holy cow !! great merch, you guys went all out, fantastic selection !! I'll be getting some after a little perusal of the items.

Wow thanks!!  It was easy to set up.  Redbubble is a sight where anyone and submit a picture that can be added to those products.

Just now, kruchiver said:

Wow thanks!!  It was easy to set up.  Redbubble is a sight where anyone and submit a picture that can be added to those products.

Yes I was going to say I kind of recognize their sales platform from somewhere (seems familiar) good job, I was just looking at the t shirts & mouse pads.

Just now, Chad G. said:

Yes I was going to say I kind of recognize their sales platform from somewhere (seems familiar) good job, I was just looking at the t shirts & mouse pads.

I ordered a T-shirt for myself and my son that arrived a couple of days ago and they turned out quite well.

Great !! As you where saying have you convinced your Wife to wear one yet ?? A trio is always better than two are to help bolster your merch sales ?

I know when I get my t shirt I will proudly wear it, and will get questioned on it I'm sure.

13 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Great !! As you where saying have you convinced your Wife to wear one yet ?? A trio is always better than two are to help bolster your merch sales ?

I know when I get my t shirt I will proudly wear it, and will get questioned on it I'm sure.

Haha.  The thought had crossed my mind to get her one.  I'm not sure she would go along with it though!

Good race  :clap2: Bumblebee really pulled one off on the rest of the competition. I'm officially hooked, can't wat for round two, the freeing up on the nail board was a real last minute one in a million.  

See ya next race,

Chad G. :party-243:

9 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Good race  :clap2: Bumblebee really pulled one off on the rest of the competition. I'm officially hooked, can't wat for round two, the freeing up on the nail board was a real last minute one in a million.  

See ya next race,

Thanks.  Glad you liked it. 

Hello again,  :wave2:

I'm right there, action packed & very nicely done, I really appreciate all the hard work & effort that you guys put into this, I can't wait for round 2 !!

12 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Hello again,  :wave2:

I'm right there, action packed & very nicely done, I really appreciate all the hard work & effort that you guys put into this, I can't wait for round 2 !!

It will be coming soon.  I need to update all their profiles and stats now.

26 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

:thup:  !!!!!!!!!!, I'll be watching for a notification or Email alert, "Thanks for the heads up"

Thanks mate.  We really appreciate it. I know this is a big ask, but would you be willing to share our videos across whatever social media platforms you have access to?  Please don't feel obligated, but if you were it would just be that extra bit of help to get this channel up and going.

The only one I use is YouTube & your vids are already there, wish I could do more. I'll try and drum up some lookers somewhere I am on another marble forum (AAM) All About Marbles) & will post you link there !!

Chad G.