12 hours ago, kruchiver said:

Round 2 is out now.  Come and watch and let us know who your favourite is to win.  We'd love to hear from you.

https://youtu.be/NcHph3yvVF4

Superdash Marbles Cup - Round 2_Thumbnail.jpg

Nice race, keep em rollin, by the way I vote bumblebee next race & then onto the finals in the end & ribcage as a second if bumblebee is knocked out ??

58 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Nice race, keep em rollin, by the way I vote bumblebee next race & then onto the finals in the end & ribcage as a second if bumblebee is knocked out ??

We wont have finals in this.  It will simply just be a straight up league and however finishes top wins.  But good choices though!

26 minutes ago, kruchiver said:

We wont have finals in this.  It will simply just be a straight up league and however finishes top wins.  But good choices though!

Gotta root for someone !! Enjoyed the race today as always. Thanks for all the hard work !!

On 4/10/2021 at 10:56 PM, kruchiver said:

And here is Round 4.  This is our favourite so far:

Thanks for posting the races, I also have you on my favorites bar but appreciate the extra effort you got to posting here, another great couple of races  :thup:  Keep up the good work.

On 4/12/2021 at 7:46 PM, Chad G. said:

Thanks for posting the races, I also have you on my favorites bar but appreciate the extra effort you got to posting here, another great couple of races  :thup:  Keep up the good work.

Thanks Chad.  Appreciate it mate.

On 4/18/2021 at 3:35 AM, kruchiver said:

Round 5 is up and ready.  We have a new track and some special guests...

Great race guys :wave2: "Again" thanks for posting. I watch it on YouTube so I can click on the like, but need to be made aware of new races, I have so many subscriptions on my YouTube I often miss things :eusa_doh:

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, kruchiver said:

We have finally gotten around to making Round 6 after a couple of weeks off.  If there is anything you think we can improve on, please feel free to let us know.  Thanks

Great Race Guys. :thup: looks like my Hero Bumble bee is bumbling about a bit, but you never know. Thanks Again for posting. I wasn't keeping an eye on my YouTube channels as usual 

On 5/9/2021 at 1:45 AM, Chad G. said:

Great Race Guys. :thup: looks like my Hero Bumble bee is bumbling about a bit, but you never know. Thanks Again for posting. I wasn't keeping an eye on my YouTube channels as usual 

No worries Chad.  Glad you liked it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...