New site dedicated to promotion of marble shows.

Steph

Marbleshows.com  Great idea.  Hope it catches on!   Here is Levi Wooten's intro from facebook:

Ok Mibsters. I decided my life wasn't busy enough so I started something else. The MID-MO Marble Show was a great success for the 1st year. We had several turn out, some that couldn't due to illnesses and virus restrictions. Thank you everyone for coming who did and those who even commented on the post to keep other informed. I would like to see every show a success so I started a new website called marbleshows.com. This will be a site dedicated to listing shows that are upcoming as soon as they are planned. Feel free to check it out. I also will be adding links to Facebook groups, sellers websites, "TRUSTED" ebay sellers, and marble clubs. I hope it will be a good use of time and at least help people out with getting info on upcoming shows and possibly assist them in finding some new marbles.

I will make sure the link is added to the WVMCC  westvirginiamarblecollectorsclub.com website.

DSC07528.JPG.fc0cc995e0e06c9327ac01c45172f00a.JPG838067718_DSC07536(1).JPG.416888392c31581aacad557dcff71003.JPGDSC07537.JPG.c416507f86d74f55001d7a52829e7df5.JPGDSC07532.JPG.9aa429e681e9238c6f9cf81d77f1120c.JPG     

The WVMCC is for marble collectors from all over the US and Canada. For marbles of every kind. Website with identifications, upcoming marble show info, Kids corner, and more. The WVMCC for 19 years has published a full color 6-12 page newsletter four to six times per year.  The newsletters contain articles from members on hand mades, machine made, contemporary, marble related items, etc.  We have a DVD disc for sale which contains the newsletter past issues 1 thru 18.  Membership is $25.00 per year, due May 1 of each year.   

Hope to see you at a show soon.

The site is growing almost daily, I have been in touch with Levi & he's more charged up than I am. Fantastic, finally a site totally dedicated to marble Show dates, reputable sellers, dealers stores & news. Gonna be a busy man and needs all the help he can get. Work that will lead to the furthering knowledge, availability & streamlining of the hobby, eliminating endless keystrokes & search queries. " Thank you Again Levi"

Chad G.