What do ya call this one🧐

Tommy

Ok i didn't see the trademark v pattern. So maybe akro sparkler?

Got a little av i believe.  

7 minutes ago, Ric said:

I'm thinking more Akro, maybe Master. There really aren't any vanes like a cat's eye. It's got the structure of a Sparkler, if only it had the color.

I'm playing catch-up on marble threads.

This one gave me two thoughts, both in the cat's eye category.  Wild modern Marble King cat's eye.  Or European cat's eye.  

So, I really don't know, and Ric could be on point with Akro.  But those are the thoughts which occurred to me due to the shade and the shape of the green, plus the odd white. 

On 4/4/2021 at 4:58 PM, cheese said:

I'm seeing a strandy green cateye. 

Marble King did a lot of shades of cat's eye in their modern runs.  With some highly irregular ribbons.   This green looks right for them.  I don't remember seeing anything _THAT_ irregular, but they had quite a lot of variation.  And I also remember little hunks of aventurine flakes ... which it looks like I might be seeing in this marble.

Tommy is all the coloring green?  I am picturing some of the strands as white ... but is there really any white there? 

19 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Try shots of both ends, followed by quarter turn shots of the sides as you rotate it if you could  Tommy ??

17 hours ago, Steph said:

Marble King did a lot shades of cat's eye in their modern runs.  With some highly irregular ribbons.   This green looks right for them.  I don't remember seeing anything _THAT_ irregular, but they had quite a lot of variation.  And I also remember little hunks of aventurine flakes ... which it looks like I might be seeing in this marble.

Tommy is all the coloring green?  I am picturing some of the strands as white ... but is there really any white there? 

Here are some new shots outside. First two are the seams next two are the sides.. then the top and bottom if that makes sense 🤔 .

Yea Steph there is some white in there.

Thanks  for  looking...

20210405_115328.jpg

20210405_115416.jpg

20210405_115449.jpg

20210405_115506.jpg

20210405_115523.jpg

20210405_115541.jpg