Jump to content

How about this one with the drizzle

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Berryb said:

What's drizzle?

Drizzle is seen when there is a fine stream of glass laying on top of the marble - like the glass drizzled onto the glob before it was rolled.

You can see more examples here - marbles 56 & 125 show it best.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...