2 more , i like em very mutch

Mojo

That gap that we're seeing in this view makes me think of European slag-type marbles.  So my question is whether after the slag types (which we often call their "striped transparents), did the European companies move to marbles which bore resemblance to Marble King constuction?

20210411_122056.jpg

This marble that you posted in another thread has colors and pattern very much in keeping with Marble King but the gap in this view added to my curiosity about it being European.  I need to pull out my Marble Kings and see if they have gaps like that which I'm just not remembering.  

20210411_122157.jpg

48 minutes ago, Mojomarblelicious said:

Last marble is amazing how the pattern goes.

Nice tip,  the gap thing for maybe be marble King 

Actually the gap is what's making me think NOT Marble King.   The colors look Marble King but the gap doesn't.  I pulled out my Marble Kings to make sure, and the colors go right up to the seams.  The gaps make me think "maybe European". 

Perhaps these pictures show what I mean about my known Marble Kings not having the gap I'm seeing on your marble.  

Some Marble Kings that I specially took seam photos of: 

ifVrvtc.jpg

Here's the opposite side.  I do see a couple of very slender gaps:  

LPKovoy.jpg

Compare those seams to the seam in the photo below.  The colors below are ones you could see in a Marble King, and the seam is long and fairly flat like you often see in Marble Kings.  But the ends of the ribbons on your are more feathery and they are more separated from each other than what you see in my photos. 

20210411_122157.jpg