4 vacor

Mojo

Size?  

Definitely Vacor on the top two.   A Red Panda and a Serpent. 

The third could possibly be a Vacor Old Fashion, but it's not a certainty.  If you found it with a bunch of other Vacors, then yes, probably.  If you found it with some vintage marbles, then maybe it's an Alley. 

The fourth I don't recognize.  Vacor seems like a possibility but I don't recognize what style it could be. 

I agree with Steph, and I think we may be looking at some older Vacors on the other two - I don't know if we have a very good idea of their early production. They have been making marbles for a long time

If I am not mistaken, Vacor has been making marbles for many years - like since the 1930s. I do not think we know too much about their earliest glass marble production and I am not sure many people could definitively identify them - I know I couldn't. I wish I had some verified examples of their early production, because if I did, and I found the marbles attractive, I would probably collect them. Eye appeal is important, but if you don't know anything about the origins of a marble, I think it's value to collectors might be limited.