Found 2 nice ones

Mojo

2 hours ago, Ric said:

I agree, it looks mostly like an Akro, but I have not seen any other four colors like it so I have my doubts . . .

The years around the change from the 19th to the 20th century were, also for the German marble production, real crisis years. WW1 was threatening and there was also the rumor that in America people were already very advanced in building a machine to make glass marbles. America was the largest buyer of almost all types of German marbles, so this could be a noose. To make matters worse, many Europeans took the gamble to build a new future in that great America. Many glass workers from the Thuringia region also left for America. The latter were welcomed there with open arms, they could use their knowledge and experience very well in the design and manufacture of glass and therefore also marbles. Soon, both in America and Germany, machines were designed to make glass marbles, but most attempts were unsuccessful.

Until Marten Christensen, an American of Danish descent, came with his machine. This was the breakthrough. He was patented in 1904 and immediately founded the M.F. Christensen and Son Company. With this machine one could make marbles, half machine. There was still a lot of manual work and craftsmanship involved. These semi-machined marbles are called "transitionals" by collectors and, just like the handmade glass marbles, have a kind of pontil. The marble factories sprang up like mushrooms in America. And soon their own needs were met with marbles. Little was exported to other countries.

Here countries in Asia, e.g. Japan, later convenient use of. Soon, machine marbles were also made there, which looked a lot like the American transitionals. These marbles often went to Europe and therefore also to the Netherlands. The elderly among us will know these marbles well, they were often exported to the Netherlands between 1930-1950. Because of this competition from Japan and later other countries, such as Taiwan, many American companies disappeared as quickly as they came. Fortunately, there are still a few active, such as e.g. the Champion Agate Company.

Maybe this is an Answer why my marbles look like american ones 

I looked it up amd translate it from dutch to englisch