A bunch of oxbloods

Jabachunkie375

Bruce is right "no oxblood " and all west Virginia swirls. maybe 6 or 7 alleys, second group second from the left( green & black) looks to be an Alley pistachio, not sure from just one view., The first & largest one resembles an Alley metalic I have but impossible to tell from your pics. The yellow base w/ red are also Alley and are desirable but not high dollar. The second group is by far the best of the two. Some closer clear shots & multiple views of each marble would help immensely.

image.png.d70f4ceb8d9424cb9d1562fe1dfd748f.png

No oxblood, just reds. All Alley swirls, except maybe the 4th one in the first row. But it might be Alley. I did not see a green base and black Alley Pistachio. The Alley Pistachio is one certain green base which has to glow, with black or very dark purple swirls and or flames. 

20 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Bruce is right "no oxblood " and all west Virginia swirls. maybe 6 or 7 alleys, second group second from the left( green & black) looks to be an Alley pistachio, not sure from just one view., The first & largest one resembles an Alley metalic I have but impossible to tell from your pics. The yellow base w/ red are also Alley and are desirable but not high dollar. The second group is by far the best of the two. Some closer clear shots & multiple views of each marble would help immensely.

There are no green and black ones, they are green and a dark red. I can take more pics tonight

On 4/22/2021 at 10:23 AM, Chad G. said:

I finally got to take some new pictures, sorry it took so long. I was camping.

IMG_8116.jpg

IMG_8117.jpg

IMG_8118.jpg

IMG_8119.jpg

IMG_8120.jpg

IMG_8121.jpg

IMG_8122.jpg

Sorry about seeing the black & green I really need to put my glasses on before I start looking at marbles. As Ron said about all "Alleys" some desirable but it looks as if the best have damage. "No Oxblood" & no high value even if they were all mint, just desirable maybe a buck or two each for the red & yellow swirls at best, if they were mint.